Ardrossan Music Experience // Where to stay and eat
We'd love you to join us at the Ardrossan Music Experience. See below for how easy it is to get here and where you can stay and eat while enjoying our music experience and town.
Ardrossan enjoys a great location on the beautiful Ayrshire coast. We're within an hour or less of Glasgow, Ayr, Greenock, Kilmarnock and on a train line for the rest of Scotland and further afield. Use Google Maps to plot your route to us.
You could have a look at some accommodation websites like HotelUK, LateRooms, or VisitScotland. You can give VisitScotland a call on 0845 859 1006 (Mon to Fri, 9 to 5) and they'll help you find accommodation.
A local option is The Red Squirrel, Ashenyards Park, Stevenston Road, Stevenston, telephone 01294 588010.
There are a number of restaurants in Ardrossan. You could try:
- The Lauriston Hotel, 15 South Crescent Road, Ardrossan. Telephone: 01294 463771
- Cecchinis Italian Restaurant, Clyde Marina, 5 Dock Road, Ardrossan. Telephone: 01294 471700
- Jaipur Indian Restaurant, Glasgow Street, Ardrossan. Telephone 01294 601191
- Simpsinns, Waterside, Loans & Gailes. Telephone 01294 204040
- Cheery Cup and Saucer, 43 Glasgow Street, Ardrossan. Telephone 01294 469588
- You could also check out a list of local restaurants on the Yell website or visit TripAdvisor